For Finangel Decta offered combination of white-label card and full acquiring solution, which includes everything from Application Program Interface (API), to control and automatically operate the card program, to card delivery to the customer with further card servicing. Solution enables company to operate as neobank, focusing on client acquisition and communication of their client.
Finangel is a growing bank, which since November 8, 2018 (in half a year period) has become functioning bank, with 100 000 cards delivered.
To implement a unique solution, which would have a digital bank functionality with physical cards in circulation:
- Solution to accept Visa and Mastercard cards
- Provide full technical support and service under Decta licence
- Maximize the effectiveness of business and boost client involvement
- Security to minimize fraudulent transactions
- Implement scalable solution
- Solution to be delivered under tight schedule
White-label and online acquiring solution including the following functionality:
- Fraud and risk management
- Recurring payments
- 3D security
- Dynamic Descriptor
- One-click payments
- Original Credit Transaction (OCT) and Money Send
- The solution has become a technical core of digital bank enabling company to issue own-designed physical cards, accept and send Visa and Mastercard card payments
- The solution allowed focus on business development, application building and communication with card users.
- The solution provides smart anti-fraud management while improving the conversion rate and minimizing chargebacks
- Decta offered solution allowed unlimited company growth within the EEA.
- The solution was delivered in very short time - from the moment of signing the contract (November 8, 2018) to issuing the first card in Finangel design (December 17, 2018) have passed less than 2 months.