For Finangel DECTA offered a combination of white-label cards and full acquiring solution. It has enabled the company to operate as neobank, focusing on client acquisition and communication of their client. #WhiteLabelCards #FinTech
Finangel is a growing bank, which since November 8, 2018 (in half a year period) has become a functioning bank, with 100 000 cards delivered.
To implement a unique solution, which would have a digital bank functionality with physical cards in circulation:
- Solution to accept Visa and Mastercard cards
- Provide full technical support and service under Decta license
- Maximize the effectiveness of business and boost client involvement
- Security to minimize fraudulent transactions
- Implement a scalable solution
- Solution to be delivered under tight schedule
White-label and online acquiring solution including the following functionality:
- Fraud and risk management
- Recurring payments
- 3D security
- Dynamic Descriptor
- One-click payments
- Original Credit Transaction (OCT) and Money Send
- The solution has become a technical core of digital bank enabling company to issue own-designed physical cards, accept and send Visa and Mastercard card payments
- The solution allowed focusing on business development, application building, and communication with card users.
- The solution provides smart anti-fraud management while improving the conversion rate and minimizing chargebacks
- DECTA offered solution allowed unlimited company growth within the EEA.
- The solution was delivered in a very short time - from the moment of signing the contract (November 8, 2018) to issuing the first card in Finangel design (December 17, 2018) have passed less than 2 months.